Thursday, February 14, 2019

Facing Menopause





Upon entering the twilight zone of menopause Newbies are shocked by what they feel which quickly drags them into despair as they're bombarded by the changes. (I'm not sure if I'm a Newbie or just getting the shock off me) At some point they must address this new thing...new phase...this reality of their mounting age.


While menopause is not my choice, what I do with it, is.
I could,
talk about it...
blame everything bad that happens on it....
run from it...
ignore it...
be angry about it...
face it...
study it...

I'm bumbling through online looking for sources that will show me Menopause's face. I must be ready to meet her. Is she an old lady? Sometimes I think she lurks in the shadow of my mirror. In a vague sort of way, I feel like I've met her already, many years ago when I was a teen. Oh where can I find resources that will direct me and prepare me and my family. The ladies that precede me simply instruct me to just hang on....

Wondering if there's good life after menopause for me....


No comments:

Post a Comment